WE THE pEOPLE NJ
presenting the facts! Legislation, school funding
academic data sources and links
Articles /Resources/ Sample letters
wethepeoplenj.com NJ mask mandate officially being lifted 07 MARch,what is your school doing?
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP?
- COME TO
- BOE MEETINGS
- HELD: the 4TH WED OF THE MONTH, TIME: 7:30PM PLACE: Bernards High School
- Write letters to the Bernardsville News
- Letters to the Editor should be posted by friday, should have your name address and phone number and be written to "The Editor". Keep it positive and keep it under 500 words.
- Talk to other parents, there is power in numbers. It is far less intimidating if you talk with someone. Take you children out, get them away from social media. How about visiting a museum. Morristown is a Smithsonian, Newark has something for everyone - try the Tibetian rooms.
- Talk to your children. Fill in the educational gaps. Get the Tuttle Twins books from Bedwell Library, look for other books in the Middle School Library that will help you discuss real facts. OPEN THE EYES OF YOUR TEENAGERS and always be positive.